Here is a short checklist for creating your online marketing budget. Print it and try to set a figure next to each of the activity listed below:
- Web site copy
- Press Releases
- Related Industry Directory
- Geographical Directory (your Local, or your target market’s Local)
- Link exchange with related sites
- Blog commenting
- Forum participation
- Social Networking activity
- Company blog comments maintenance
- Link Purchases
- Blog or blog post sponsoring
As a general rule the best results are achieved if the budget is evenly spread between the marketing activity groups above. The tasks should be performed more or less in the sequence as listed above.
Each online marketing plan is specific to the companies activity on the web. It will contain clear goals and targets to be achieved. Make sure your online marketing budget is adequate to achieve your online marketing goals.
Internet Marketing Strategy: Content