Are you an SEO guru? Do your friends make fun of you for working on the Internet? Do phrases like “Link Building” & “Optimisation” turn you on? Paddy Power has the answer for you. Well, the answer to some of your problems. Clearly you have issues.
We’re looking to hire a SEO expert to join the growing Paddy Power Marketing Operations Team. Based in Dublin the Marketing Operations Team is responsible for PPC Advertising, SEO, Display and Affiliate Networks.
Role & Responsibilities:
We are looking to recruit an ambitious, driven and talented SEO manager. Your main duties will include:
- Planning, developing and implementing Link Building strategies for a number of our websites. (Obviously this doesn’t include buying links. That’s very bold.)
- Integrating the Link Building process with the other SEO activities undertaken by Paddy Power.
- Developing innovative ethical link building initiatives. (See, we have ethical tactics)
- Producing regular audits of the performance of our websites making recommendations using your SEO skills / knowledge.
- Managing a team of Content Writers to help increase the relevancy and quantity of content on our websites.
- Working closely with developers on various projects to make sure their delivery is “SEO friendly”. (They’re not going to do it until you tell them to do it three times)
- Producing detailed SEO reports on a monthly basis detailing the impacts made by your work. (Make us all look good)
- Producing ideas for new SEO initiatives with an estimation of the likely impact to enable prioritisation of the work.
- You will be expected to stay up to date in new developments in SEO and actively research, test and propose new approaches to improving search engine rankings. (Browse the web, check in on Facebook, send some mails and maybe a bit of research)
- Experience in a dedicated Search Engine Marketing role.
- Marketing qualification or related field desired.
- Excellent knowledge of the search engine industry, search engine algorithms and ranking strategies. (Kind of goes without saying but just in case it wasn’t clear)
- Understanding of web analytics.
- The ability to create reports; understands ROI; and select relevant data for analysing future actions.
- Highly numerate with good attention to detail. (Did you stay within the lines as a kid?)
- Excellent communication skills and team player.
To apply visit: http://www.workwithpaddy.com/
3 things you need to do to be 1st in Google